Saturday, June 7, 2014

HATARI SANA...JIONEE UTAMU WA MATITI YA NICKI MINAJ...!!

By on 2:54 AM


HATARI SANA...JIONEE UTAMU WA MATITI YA NICKI MINAJ...!!


I always ask myself why most of the American female musicians show us what only their boyfriends and husbands should see! It does not take a week before see these stuffs on the internet....if not not Rihanna, then it is Nicki or any other American female musician!


But may be they think that by doing this they will draw us attention or they will get more money! To me, this is stupidity for I do not see anything new here. I`m sure, every man and woman supports me.

Their private parts do not look more attractive than those of our women. But why do we always become exited after seeing these pictures?



 Trust me, they know that we are all blind and so they are exploiting that weakness for their own benefits. Let us change and see if they will continue acting crazily before the cameras...

0 comments:

Post a Comment